168 Past Events Items found: Showing Past Events Items 76 - 100
Date: Tuesday Mar 6, 2018, 7:00 am
The Rotary Club of Monash invites you to the 2018 International Women's Business Breakfast; a morning of insightful presentations, networking opportunities, door prizes and a delectable breakfast. This year's international theme is:#pressforprogress.View ...
Date: Tuesday Feb 27, 2018, 7:00 pm
*Buying your First Home*
How much do you need for a deposit? Do you need a deposit? What is stamp duty - do I need to pay this? Where should I buy and what should I look out for when purchasing my first home?
MORE DETAILS COMING SOONView ...
Date: Monday Jan 22, 2018, 7:00 pm
*Financial Wisdom for Young Professionals*
Do you want to buy a house? Do you want to change careers? Or do you want to go on a long overseas holiday and see the world?
The most important thing to do when determining your goals for 2018 is setting a goal that is achievable, and knowing the steps you have to take to get there.
Date: Friday Nov 3, 2017, 9:00 am
- Dates: Friday 3rd - Monday 6th November, 2017
- Times: Fri, Sat, Sun: 9am-5pm / Mon: 9am-4pm
Date: Saturday Oct 28, 2017, 3:00 pm
On 28 October 2017, Mount Waverley Heights Primary School is celebrating their 50th Anniversary.
We are delighted to be assisting them with their Anniversary by running the BBQs during their celebration.
Please pop by and join us in celebrating their achievements over the last 50 years.View ...
Date: Thursday Oct 19, 2017, 6:30 pm
Members of the community are invited to a Dinner Seminar during which a three course meal and sides will be served. Drinks at bar prices.
- Dr Richard Chambers (Clinical Psychologist & Mindfulness Consultant)
- Dr Meredith Dalton (Neuropsychologist & Lifeline Prevention Trainer)
- Magistrate Leonard Brear (Industry example)
- Mr Glenn Tippett (Australian Rotary Health Representative)
- Statistics concerning mental health in Australia
- Identification of risks to well-being and mental health
- Various tips, services and tools available to help you (or someone you know) improve emotional well-being, better cope with or reduce stress (particularly in high performance or stressful situations) and those applicable to people experiencing a mental health condition
- Industry example (legal) of stressors and coping strategies
Price: $45 per person.
Book via: https://www.trybooking.com/316497
A portion of every ticket sold will go towards Mental Health Research via Australian Rotary Health
Holmesglen Tafe, Waverley Campus , 595 Waverley Rd, Glen Waverley, Victoria 3150
President of the Rotary Club of Monash: Kehela Vandenberg (president@RotaryMonash.org.au)
Date: Friday Oct 13, 2017, 7:00 pm
Halloween Cocktail Party for Members, Partners and Friends on Friday 13th of October
Dress in theme and bring a plate to share for a spooky night of entertainment.View ...
Date: Wednesday Aug 9, 2017, 12:00 amView ...
Date: Saturday Jun 24, 2017, 6:30 pm